Return of the Dupin - or - "BirdyNumNum does Asia" - all o'er agin!

Posted by Yunus E Yunus E
Greetings, dear hypothetical reader!

If you have wandered here in search of where the trail we followed on the pages of GEOPOLITICS BEHIND THE MASK leads next, I am posting this message so as to provide a bit of continuity as we transition back to this long latent section of our library of intellectual heresies!

During the time when GBTM was running full steam this past year, I found it beyond my powers of discipline to switch back and forth between the two platforms, even though I had set them up concurrently to allow for just that. Focusing upon the contemporary events which form the outgrowth of the historical processes this site was designed to elucidate, GBTM delivered 10 months of stellar reportage on "events" which the dialectical wings of the kabbalistic-talmudic medias -the "alt" and "msm"  flavors of foolaid - consistently presented distorted and/or nonsensical versions of. So much so that I feel there to be nothing left to prove at this point!

After seeing the distinct difference between news and analysis done by reporters with no ties to special interests of any kind... and that provided by parties compromised through hidden connections to secret agendas... should the reader still choose to engage with the latter on any level, nothing I could further write in the way of "current events" reporting would be able nix that addiction to sweet n sugary deception. Rather than continue to flog the very dead horse of the "trojan" mediaz, therefore, I think it best to simply move on to other targets.

The 'target' of most interest to me remains the mystery of the European peoples' real roots... in an "Asian" milieu far different than the one which historiography has bidden us to believe in. One of the main goals - and dare I say, accomplishments - of the GBTM platform was to bring to the readers' attention the 'scripted' nature of contemporary developments, the world over. Rather than spontaneous, real time 'events' in other words, the vast majority of 'news' stories have proven on close inspection to be entirely 'media-generated' memetic devices designed to drive public perceptions in a desired direction.

It was a goal of mine in setting up GBTM to tie the meaning of these endless 'false flag events' of the present to both real events of the distant past, and to the players and agendas which drove/drive them. At its' most simple level, we've uncovered in the process a pattern of recurrent efforts to 'mold' reality to a world view I've come to call 'talmudic-kabbalist.' Inherently duplicitous in its' manner and motive, this world view consistently ascribes benign - or even beneficial - motives to a sequence of efforts on the part of a hidden cabal to seize wealth, power and influence from all outside of its' tiny membership. Indeed, it's probably very much due to the 'tininess' of that membership that its' vast and proven influence over events both current and past can so successfully be dismissed as a mere "conspiracy theory.

moses de leon... high ranking member of a 'conspiratorial cabal'... or benign metaphysician and spiritual seeker? YOU be the judge!

Such a ploy is all the more successful when both academia and the collective medias are in one's court! All efforts to penetrate through the dense smoke and mirrors of the orthodox rendition of 'reality' are doomed, in the manner I most recently mentioned in discussing the fate of superior and uber-factual scholarship such as that of Michael Hoffman! In deciding how to proceed with reopening this BR platform, with the wealth of experience and insight gained from a near year of operating GBTM, I've pondered quite a lot on that fated obscurity. What profit might be gained from merely repeating that blueprint of Hoffmans'... toil away endlessly in producing truthful analysis of societies' greatest peril, only to find the impact of those vital findings blunted by the monolithic control of all channels of communication by those responsible for creating and driving that same peril?

Such a prospect leaves me cold - and indeed, that may be why BR has stayed in cold storage these many months! My original impulse - to write a 'book' which would shed light upon hidden realities of our past - has been inevitably modified by the experience of the past year. Without any change to my ultimate goal - that of seeking the true history of the European peoples... before they are extinguished as a result of the culture war which I began to describe on these pages 10 months back - I am now of the opinion that a different means of achieving it must be pursued. Part of that means has been revealed to me in the course of the GBTM experience; interaction with the readership proved to be the stimulant to many fresh thoughts and directions. To abandon that benefit, and return to the formula by which 'chapters' of a book get laid out after long periods of scribal isolation in their preparation... seems folly.

So... let's begin this beguine with something not too different from the pulse of GBTM! As I search out the exact formula with which to extend the blessings of that platforms experience here... a blog type of approach shall be our first fling of the frisbee!

Hoffman, a scholar trapped inside the nightmare talmudic gulag of the west... has shown us the way not to go! As we are neither physically inside of that western gulag nor confined to intellectual exploration which stays contained within occidental mental boundaries of the kind which I delineated here... Chemical_Yoga__Science_in_Service_to_the_Satanic_(with_image)_·_SuaveBel_·_Storify.pdf

how bout we follow up on this paragraph from the original introduction on this BR platform -

"Paradoxically, in order to find the roots of "European" culture, we must leave "Europe" behind. In order to understand the distant world of our ancestors, we must inevitably study the present, so as to see what recurrent themes are to be looked for in times past. That is a model of investigation which clearly stands the orthodox pursuit of 'knowledge' upon its head. It is one which I've chosen consciously, as a result of learning just how badly orthodox scholarship has done in setting out a clear record of our past. With all of the huge resources at it's disposal, this almost total failure of orthodox 'social science' to reveal the roots of our culture cannot be totally 'accidental.'"

by infusing a bit of 'the present' - in the form of a summing up of the situation the world finds itself in as Iran begins to break under the strain of sanctions imposed by parties other than those whom the media presents as responsible - into our focus pon 'the past' here.... in ASIA...

and see what kind of creative frisson may result.

Be right back.... with a followup post!

6 Comments

newgamer newgamer

Re: Return of the Dupin - or - "BirdyNumNum does Asia" - all o'er agin!

roots! i like it. looking fwd, think about what took months is done in hours.
flew to x, fuked y, returned to my luving wife. opps. repeat til everybodly looks the same-lol...
does it matter? curious question...
J J

Re: Return of the Dupin - or - "BirdyNumNum does Asia" - all o'er agin!

Been pondering my own evolution down the various rabbits holes of knowledge and quest. As I build a new physical library storage in an outbuilding as a media center, all of the John Dee, Bruno and others. All tuned and misdirected by the mystique of kabbala and away from true roots of Christianity and spun out into the pursuit of a `science' which is probably intentionally false and misleading. Much the same as the current day  Christians and their Scofield bible.

What to do with their books? Worst case scenario is they would make good fire starter. LOL.
Yunus E Yunus E

Re: Return of the Dupin - or - "BirdyNumNum does Asia" - all o'er agin!

Funny ain't it? Now that the entire concept of evolution, in the Darwinian sense, has been exposed by newer scientific research as just another cruel hoax in a long line of culture war hoaxes...

how can we even presume to be sure about our own 'personal evolutions' in any real 'spiritual' or intellectual sense? Is the essence of wisdom the ACQUISITION of ever moar 'knowledge'... or the stripping away of more bogus learning... to the point where we return to 'original mind'>?
As I roam ever deeper into the subject at hand... the 'truth' sometimes seems close to hand, sometimes more elusive.

Duplicity...camouflage... breathtaking, in your face chutzpah... forcing ever more discarding of what I had believed to be a craft already lightened of all unnecessary/unreal ballast! Seems truer and truer - tis ALL a lie! Where is the real beginning to start from therefore.
I've been meaning to ask you, btw... and particularly in light of two related events which came to my attention immediately after finishing NXIVM, but haven't had a chance to mention here yet...
I am being pulled almost irresistibly towards placing all my material - including this space - on the 'deep web' and saying screw you to the clear web. I get the perception we have come to a critical juncture in the kabbalist kampaign to kleanse the net of all true facts. As resident IT guru, do you have any comment on this proposal?

you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To unsubscribe from Return of the Dupin - or - "BirdyNumNum does Asia" - all o'er agin!, click here.

J J

Re: Return of the Dupin - or - "BirdyNumNum does Asia" - all o'er agin!

First, this. Had the old Styx song bouncing in my noggin, so I searched for it's lyrics. Which come with this `warning'.

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language:
——
LOL. I guess referring to `hell' is explicit these daze. Or is this explicit language referring to an unspeakable truth?

————-
Welcome to the Grand Illusion
Come on in and see whats happening
Pay the price, get your tickets for the show
The stage is set, the band starts playing
Suddenly your heart is pounding
Wishing secretly you were a star
But don’t be fooled by the radio
The TV or the magazines
They show you photographs of how your life should be
But they're just someone else's fantasy
So if you think your life is complete confusion
'Cause you never win the game
Just remember that its a Grand Illusion
And deep inside we're all the same
We're all the same...
So if you think your life is complete confusion
'Cause your neighbors got it made
Just remember that it's a Grand Illusion
And deep inside we're all the same
We're all the same...
America spells competition
Join us in our blind ambition
Hitch yourself a brand new motor
Come on
And someday soon we'll start to ponder
What on Earth's this spell we're under
We make the grade and still we wonder
Who the hell we are…
——-
“- tis ALL a lie! Where is the real beginning to start from therefore.”  It is the stripping away process. As I’ve delved into the homeschooling trivium, it has cleaned out the closets in a way I could do a dissertation on. The `why’ question predominates the young fertile mind. It’s endless and knows no limits. THAT had to be intervened upon and filled in with Looney Tunes and looney tunes edukation.

For getting your material out there:
I’ve read that even WordPress is getting in on the censuring wagon and striking out any content that deals with a current interest of mine, the Grand Solar Minimum impact on food growing and overall climatic conditions. I believe they will/are targeting high-volume content sites wherein one might stumble upon something not approved by the PTB. You might get around potential censuring by requiring passwords for the content but am not certain of that. Crawlers that search the WWW would not get past the landing page requiring a password but any human intervention may, if the password is readily available on the `internets’.
I’ve been pondering this: have you thought of taking a tactic out of the Shakespeare(DeVere) playbook and present current day reality in a fictional method? Say, Hamlet. Having your `Hamlet’ become conscious of the layers of lies, like strata beneath his feet, where even his current `father’ and `mother’ are all part of the effort that killed his `father’, his `truth’. The `audience/reader’ knows the whole scoop and his in the peanut gallery cheering on the hero. Ghosts of heroes-past meet him as he treks through the forest of thorns.  Even if he is killed off at the end as is Hamlet, the real `Hamlet’ re-emerges like a butterfly from the cocoon or like a certain character who re-emerges from the cave after three days.
Do you want to make money off of it? To do so, a pseudo name with a non-traceable payment source, (bitcoin?) may be the only route. I know authors write under pseudo-names but eventually someone is in the know of who the real author is when contracts are involved.
You could create a real phenomena by producing physical plays of this Anonymous-authored material and spread the word this way. This could even invent a method of performing plays via the `internets’ and use crowdfunding to increase production values of the performance.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

17. Nov 2018 10:40 by [hidden email]:

[...]

http://barbarous-reliquary.36082.n8.nabble.com/Return-of-the-Dupin-or-BirdyNumNum-does-Asia-all-o-er-agin-tp36p39.html
To unsubscribe from Return of the Dupin - or - "BirdyNumNum does Asia" - all o'er agin!, click here.
NAML
newgamer newgamer

Re: Return of the Dupin - or - "BirdyNumNum does Asia" - all o'er agin!

hey there, plenty of astute comments over there at zh, but don't make me go through withdrawl...
we all got a duzzy brewin, the whole world seems like the participant, like a singular event of events.
just curious where she blows first?
Yunus E Yunus E

Re: Return of the Dupin - or - "BirdyNumNum does Asia" - all o'er agin!

sorry for the interruption. I see a once in a lifetime opportunity to finish some old business - and bury some ol enemies - proper like, o'er there.
And as time goes bye....................it gets more and more of a chore to get worked up in to the proper state of apocalyptic rage needed to surf those troubled waters. I'm heavy into it now. And the chopping bloc littered with orcling heads. Hangs on... while I finish what I started!

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.