I hope that the lead off piece, just finished now - will be proof of that new level of progress. Please read - BARBAROUS RELIQUARY: A Preface = and the introduction' which it follows. Housekeeping continues apace!]

2 Comments

Tony Tony

Re: Introductory Message

Been following your musings a while now on other platforms  thus here I am. Keep it coming. Must say
you have presented some info that will shake
any I-gadget gazer out of his/her slumber.
Looking forward to the book. Bless
Yunus E Yunus E

Re: Introductory Message

Thanks for stopping by Tony. "The Book" is a work in progress... just finished up the first draft of Chapter One and have now posted it here, for comment and correction. It will be, you see, a collective effort - on the part of those whose concern to redeem their own history, as well as regain mastery over their own fates...

impels them to begin by contributing to the mounting of an effective defense at last, via the exchange of ideas which must lead in turn, to the execution of strategies of resistance.